Pages

 photo img_04.jpg  photo img_06.jpg  photo img_05.jpg

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mac Case for Sara


A few weeks ago, my friend Sara asked me to make her a case for her new Mac laptop. Sara's a personal trainer and life coach, and agreed to give me a fascial stretch therapy session in exchange for the case.

She came over and we quickly went over what type of case she wanted. I sketched a few options for her, and ultimately she liked the eReader case that I had on my nightstand which is similar to the case I ended up making for her.

Sara wanted protection for her laptop, so I sewed in a 1/4 inch foam I got at Fabricville on both sides of the case. It was my first time using this padding, and I like the end result! I'll definitely be using it again in future projects.


I plan on making a simple PDF pattern for this case in the near future--stay tuned!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment